Litigation / Dispute Resolution
It is imperative that we understand our clients’ matters and their desired results.
At Porto Grace and Drew Lawyers we are well placed to handle a range of litigation issues and proceedings such as:
- Resolving legal disputes between partners
- Recovering money owed to our clients’ businesses
- Preventing competitors or employees using our clients’ intellectual property or damaging their businesses
- Resolving disputes with an employee, supplier, service provider or customer
- Enforcing obligations to our clients’ under contracts
- Settling disputes with regulatory authorities such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
Of course, litigation as such is often something our clients wish to avoid. If litigation is unavoidable, we aim to assist our clients through proceedings with minimal stress and interference to their business operations and life.